So La La Land is the favorite to land the best picture award at the Oscars. But whichever film it is, none come close to getting in the top ten. This is the definitive list.
- The Godfather: Part II the only time in history where the sequel was better than the original.
- The Godfather what are you doing rooting for these criminals?
- The Silence of the Lambs yes third of all time. Don’t be a snob. Watch it again. Still brilliant.
- The Deer Hunter the Russian Roulette scene is the best in cinematic history.
- Unforgiven the best (and funniest) Western ever.
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest such great performances.
- Schindler’s List the most important film about the Holocaust. Speilberg’s finest.
- Casablanca the best written and structured film in the list.
- Midnight Cowboy the seedy side of life.
- Annie Hall this list needs a comedy and this is the best.